Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to the site, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- Yahoo and AOL users: You will not be allowed to use a Yahoo or AOL email account when registering on this site. These providers have recently changed their systems which may keep you from receiving communications from this site.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course/site you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that has been given you. This will "enroll" you in the course/site.
- You can now access the full course/site. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course/site you have enrolled in.